Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, September 26, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 757

Yesterday I had surgery.
Yes, another one. That makes 7 surgeries in the last two years.  I am hopeful that this is the last one, because really - enough is enough.

It was a quick procedure and I was out of the hospital around lunchtime.  I feel ok, just very sore.  And I have to wear the lovely compression garments for two weeks, which makes getting dressed and going to the bathroom a workout.

Plastic surgery is not for wimps!! 

I'm thankful that Hubby was there with me... as he has been for every step of this long, painful journey.  He's always there to make me laugh, comfort me, hold me up or just hold my hand.  His quiet, steady presence is one of the greatest blessings in my life.

Let the healing begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My heart is with you "old friend"