Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Kicking cancer's ass - day 545

This is what happens when you drag a teenager away from his Xbox to do his homework:


I am aware and truly alive
I wonder what the future holds
I hear the rights and wrongs of the world
I see the mist that clouds minds
I want to have everyone accept me
I am aware and truly alive

I pretend there is no bad
I feel the darkness around others
I touch the hearts of others
I worry about everything
I cry for others
I am aware and truly alive

I understand what life is
I say my forgiveness
I dream about multiple lives
I try my best always
I hope for the best always

I am aware and TRULY alive…
                                     ~Jared Burleson

No comments: