Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 5

Today I am thankful for football.
I admit I'm a sports nut.  I don't think hubby really appreciates the fact that his wife LOVES sports.  Many, many men aren't so fortunate, as they have nobody in their home who will share their passion and enthusiasm for the game - any game.  I play golf.  I help coach softball.  I like to watch baseball, hockey, golf, basically anything except soccer or basketball.  But I LOVE football.  And living in west Texas, weekends during the fall mean football for us.  Friday nights will find us at the high school game, regardless of where it is.  Saturdays are when J's team plays.  Sunday is NFL day when we spend hours rooting for (and yelling at) our Dallas Cowboys, as well as keeping up with every other game because of our football board and fantasy football leagues. 
To me, there's not much that can compare to a sunny, crisp fall day, homemade cookies in the oven and football on tv. 

No comments: