Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful - Day 4

I am thankful that other people (aside from the ones who have to!)  love my children.  I don't ever want people to think (or God forbid actually say) "Oh, not THOSE kids!"  Last night K spent the evening with friends, trick-or-treating and having fun girl time.  We were going to pick her up after we got back into town (around midnight) but my friend assured me the girls were snoring away & that she was fine.  Turns out she WAS fine.  I picked her up around noon today and she was happy, slept great and had lots of fun.  My friend always says how sweet K is, and it makes me a happy and grateful mom when I get compliments on my kids.  *I* know how great they are, but not everyone has to feel that way!


No comments: