Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1328

I really needed to read that today.  It seems like there is so much sadness and drama happening right now.  While it isn't anything directly involving me, it is surrounding me and the darkness is threatening to pull me under.  

I'm praying for strength and healing for my bestie who is struggling through chemo.  I'm sending healing vibes to an associate who is dealing with his own serious medical issues.  I wish for calm to settle over a friend who is drowning in everyday life, trying to do it all herself.  I'm lending an ear to my Hubby who takes so much on his shoulders without complaint.  I'm praying for the local family who will bury their fourteen year old daughter tomorrow.  My son will perform "It Is Well" with the high school band at her funeral.  




I just want some good news.  I want life to be sunshine and roses, at least for a little while.  I'm praying for strength for those who need it right now, and I'm praying for a little bit of peace for myself. 


Amen.

No comments: