Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1018

My heart is breaking today.

I know it's not goodbye - more like a "see you later" (or in November), but the friendship I have with Shelley is so so special to me and I can't even describe with words how much my life is going to change with her gone or how much I'm going to miss her.

I had no idea back in 2012 when our girls met as 6U teammates on the Lady Diamonds that S and I would grow so close.  Our friendship is full of laughter and even some tears, support and companionship.... she is my honorary softball board member, my fellow crazy football fan, my Dallas doctor appointment traveling buddy, my gummy bear sharer, and my Vegas vacation partner.

















Shelbel, you have made my days brighter.  You're a blessing to me and my family.
I wish I knew what I'll do without you.  


No comments: