Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Monday, May 30, 2016

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1005

Happy 10th Birthday to my beautiful daughter.

Our family has been so incredibly blessed with a decade of having this girl around to brighten each and every day.

She is a free spirit who is full of life and laughter, silliness and creativity.  She is sensitive and caring and extremely compassionate.  She loves to read, swim, ride horses, play softball and anything minecraft.  She is the best friend anyone could ask for, and she has her daddy wrapped around her little finger.




















I can't wait to see what the next ten years have in store for her, and I'm so very grateful that I'm around to watch her blossom into such a beautiful young lady.

Happy Birthday Kels - keep shining bright like a diamond!

No comments: