Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1732


If you don't have at least a little bit of my daughter in your world, you are missing out.


Her life may not be exactly rainbows and unicorns and magic, but it's pretty darn close.  

If you know my K, you know someone who loves with her whole heart.  She loves her friends, she loves animals, she loves her teachers and she loves her family.  She has the purest heart of anyone I've ever met in my 45 years on this earth.






If you know my K, you know someone who cries at the drop of a hat, but who also laughs with abandon.  She's quirky and funny and she makes me laugh every single day.






If you know my K, you know she loves playing softball and playing the clarinet.  She loves math but hates science.  She's an honor roll student, a talented artist and she's not afraid to try new things.

If you know my K, you know she loves going away to church camp.  She's a nature girl at heart and is happiest barefoot in a stream or dancing along the beach.  She sings out loud in the shower and is the best concert buddy I could ever ask for.  








If you know my K, you know she has a shelf full of trophies and medals for everything from softball tournaments to a tractor pull to UIL Editorial Writing to Destination Imagination.  








If you know my K, you know she loves horses, hates running and shares my love for Pure Water iced tea.  She is a girly girl who loves bling, but who doesn't bat an eye about spending the day covered in dirt from the softball field.  She loves to blurt out random facts and tell me all about her favorite YouTubers.  





A dozen years ago (tomorrow) this beautiful girl came into my life and nothing has been the same since.  K is beauty and emotion and light and fun.  She's the friend I wish every girl could have, and I'm blessed beyond measure that God chose me to be her mom.



Happy 12th birthday chickie.  Best Kelsie Ever!





No comments: