Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1369



Today is the day I celebrate my daughter.  

She is a free spirit with a heart of gold.  She's the friend I wish every girl could have and the daughter I never knew I would need so much.  She's her daddy's little girl and every teacher's pet.  She can be fierce on the mound in her softball uniform, and soft-hearted mush when holding a baby.  She loves animals, nature, singing, arts & crafts, cooking, math, reading and swimming.  She has her daddy's brown eyes and her mom's sensitive nature.

She is caring, loyal, creative, funny and genuine, and not a day goes by where I don't thank God for bringing her into my life 11 years ago.



Happy Birthday K.  The world is yours to conquer.  Stay fearless and never change who you are.






































To my princess in cowgirl boots with flowers in your hair..... your zest for life never ceases to amaze me.  You are a champion for those in need and you march to the beat of your own drum.  Whether you are in cleats and a softball jersey or boots and a sparkly dress, you are beautiful, talented, compassionate, thoughtful and honest.  I'm so lucky that God chose you to be my lifelong friend. 💗






No comments: