Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Out of the mouths of babes...

This week our school district is working on a fitness grant and all of the students who want to participate were given a pedometer to wear for five days.  We are supposed to record their total steps each evening, as well as keeping nutritional logs for each day (they are going to LOVE my kids' nutrition... ha).

The school sent home a paper last week explaining this, but I had forgotten about it until Monday afternoon when the kids got home.  J and K ran up to the house from the bus and K proudly announced, "Mom, I have a thermometer!" 

No comments: