Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

kicking cancer's ass - day 73

Last night I had the house to myself.  K spent the evening with her BFF, and my guys braved the chilly, wet weather to go to a football game.  As I was sitting on the couch all alone in the quiet, my phone chirped.  It was a text from K saying hi.  I wrote back "sweet girl" and she replied "Sweet Mommy".  I told her "I love you bunches" and she said "I love you the whole universe".

Life may be throwing heaps of struggles my way, but in the end, I have the two most wonderful little people in the world calling me 'mom'.  I am blessed.

No comments: