Welcome to my world

I am a wife, a mom, a daughter, a sister and a friend.
I've learned that who you have in your life matters more than what you have.
Thank you for stepping in to my world!

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Kicking cancer's ass - day 1595


I've always been a music lover (even though I can't carry a tune in a bucket), and it seems the older I get, the more I love it.  One of my very favorite things to do is go to concerts.  Last year was an exceptional year for concerts for me.... take a look:

April 2017  Garth Brooks & Trisha Yearwood  (my third time seeing him... he just gets better with age!) - Lubbock, TX










May 2017  Tim McGraw & Faith Hill  (I've seen them before, too, but still fantastic!) - Tulsa, OK










August 2017  Brett Young, Kelsea Ballerini & Lady Antebellum - Dallas, TX









October 2017 Tim McGraw & Faith Hill (yes, again)  - Dallas, TX




November 2017  Kip Moore (I looked forward to this one all year!) - Fort Worth, TX








After reliving some of my favorite concert moments from last year, I'm excited for 2018.  We already have two concerts lined up.... Aaron Watson/Pat Green right here in Abilene (Aaron Watson is a local guy) at the end of this month, and Kip Moore at the San Antonio Rodeo in February.  I'm thankful that my daughter loves music and concerts as much as I do!







No comments: